Non-Profit IT Support
Non-profit is a cost-sensitive matter, and it’s all about funding, resources, grants, and cost benefit – roi.
Operating pressures such as limited funding, increasing costs, tight budgets, inadequate staffing, and outdated technology systems contribute to the numerous challenges for Non-profits operating in today’s environment. It’s all about how you are best utilizing technology! However, without a technology partner, organizations suffer under the weight of lost time and productivity. Organizations utilizing outdated technology, software applications and lacking a strong IT Strategy becomes burdensome because the hardware\software doesn’t incorporate a collaborative sharing environment amongst team members. Incorporating a strong IT Vision is a must for any nonprofit organization.
We realize most non-profit organizations lack the budget to buy the technology systems they need to keep up with the demands of the organization. In fact, most non-profits technology systems are patched together with donated computers. As a result, staff spends most of their time repairing their computers rather than producing work. Charity work shouldn’t be this hard.
How can Edge Network Services help my organization with Technology?
- Computer and Network Support
- IT Help Desk
- Cloud and Web Services
- Help with visibility (CMS, SEO, and Mail Chimp)
- Become more collaborative with team members
- Incorporate a Web and Cloud Strategy
- Identify Free and Open Source software
- Non-profit Google Apps and Microsoft Office 365 assistance
- Document and Project Management systems
- Help with staff collaboration and team productivity
How can Edge Network Services Reduce overall operating cost due to inefficiencies?
- Prevent costly administrative costs
- Ensure hardware\network is performing at base levels
- Eliminate IT headaches
- Avoid costly system downtime
- Help control IT budget and expenses
As a business technology partner, Edge Network Services can show small non-profit organizations how to lower IT costs and grow top line revenues through our IT Computer Support and IT Consulting Services. We also offer *free IT consultant services for 501(c)3 organizations.